Amazon PS3

Friday, March 29, 2013

WEASE The Juice!

On a daily basis I get around 5-10 friend requests on Playstation Home.  
While I'd love to friend everyone, Home only allows 100 friends at any given time.  
Therefore I have created a website (thesqueakingweasel.wix.com/home) where anyone and everyone can be part of WEASEL182's group of friends.

The question most often get asked is, "Are you going for global again?". 
With the start of Season 3 I decided to give the Global Leaderboard a break and focus on only the Craps and Roulette Leaderboards.  But with the top three spots on the Global Leaderboard so close and with everyone asking me, I am very tempted to give it a shot.

I have created a poll.  Please let me know what you think.  See if you can sway me. =)  On my website you can see the poll here.

1 comment:

  1. Saw your new website WEASEL182 and it looks good. BTW I voted on your poll! Good luck this season and keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!