Amazon PS3

Sunday, April 21, 2013


Clearasil Kart Racing

After the maintenance/update on Wednesday you may have noticed the new public space by Clearasil. These product games pop up every once in a while, the last I can recall is the hockey mini game by Norelco with the jersey and helmet rewards. Before that there was the Promo for the Movie Ted starring Mark Wahlberg and his best friend a teddy bear named Ted voiced by Seth Macfarlane. Here you could play a quiz type game to win your own Ted companion and a product shirt by Axe.

In Clearasil Kart Racing you have to complete 3 laps around the track in the target time. On Wednesday I think the target time was 4 minutes 15 seconds which meant you would need an average of 1 minute 25 seconds per lap. After 10 or so trys I realized that It was never going to happen for me and moved on.

I decided to give it another try today and discovered that the target time was now 4 minutes and 35 seconds. Still the best time I can manage is 4 minutes and 39 seconds so far so I'll have to keep grinding till I get it!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!