Amazon PS3

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Today's Mission




Go Hard on Roulette and gain a few million more points on Stinky! Unfortunately I had originally started the season with no intention of going for global again so in the beginning I took it easy and played casually dropping back a few times. 

When I decided to go for it Stinky let me know he was out to get me by trying to use an alternate account to play on my table to try and slow me down! I picked up on it immediately and decided to jump on his table to see what would happen. After a few minutes he got up and went to the other table and sat his alternate at my table again. This happened a few times before I finally exclaimed " I DON'T THINK SO".

Since then I decided to return the favor and toyed with him for about half a day and that seemed to get him off my back. Now every time I go into a room to play he promptly leaves =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!