Amazon PS3

Monday, June 10, 2013

Closing in on 300 million!

My nemesis stinky has been taken out! I had an awesome 2 week run where I managed to put 6 million a day on the leaderboard for 1 week and over 2 million in my holdings! I'm now a good 50 million ahead and with just 2 weeks left till the end of the season it is all but over!

Now I can relax and enjoy some poker without the weight of maintaining my position on my shoulders! What a relief! I got to kick back this weekend and enjoy the first official tournament from Digital Leisure. Chasing the leaderboards has made my poker game rusty and I could only manage to place 56th out of 401 entries. Oh well better luck next time I guess!

I've also put together a little poker tournament for the VIP POKER club that I'm a part of. We had the first games out of the 6 week event on Tuesday. The way it works is you play 2 games a week for 6 weeks. Your best 4 weeks scores are added up and prizes go to the 1st 2nd and 3rd spots. It's always a blast playing with these guys!

Well I'm back to Home Life! See ya around Homies!

-WEEZ-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!